By Ellen Finkelstein
* 50 cool recommendations that might take your Flash animations to the subsequent point. comprises themes reminiscent of Simulating a 3D dice, growing an Explosion, development Letters from an photos, Making Mono Clips Sound Like Stereo, making a 3D Morph, Triggering Speech Bubbles, construction a User-response shape, placing a Flash motion picture onto a PDA.* Covers the most recent Flash "X" liberate. every one of these results is also created with Flash 5.* 50 step by step ways to make your Flash five and Flash "X" animations extra remarkable, attractive, potent, and enjoyable. incorporates a 32-page full-color insert highlighting the main dramatic visible methods.
Read Online or Download 50 Fast Flash MX Techniques PDF
Similar design & graphics books
Discover the realm of open resource Flash and detect which instruments can be found. the way to establish which device you would like and the way to top healthy it into your workflow. step by step walk-throughs consultant you thru improvement with the most well-liked open resource Flash instruments. Written via the venture leads and open resource Flash aficionados.
This can be a nice starter or overview booklet for uncomplicated visible results. No, it does not disguise complex subject matters, yet these books scant the fundamentals, and when you do not research the fundamentals you're lacking part the potential of Flash.
This is the 1st publication i have came across that covers each element of the Pen device (which you really want) in a transparent type and intimately, so it may be simply understood. loads of authors pass over it because each person hates studying it. a few authors simply hand over and refer you to Adobe aid ;')
Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution technique is your useful spouse to constructing wealthy, interactive net purposes with Microsoft's newest know-how. This publication tackles universal difficulties and eventualities that on-the-job builders face each day through revealing code and designated strategies. you are going to speedy be capable to combine real-world, functioning code into your functions - and retailer hours of coding time.
- Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- The Artist's Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers
- Show Me Macromedia® Flash MX 2004
- Multimedia Software Engineering
- Flash CS3 For Dummies
Extra resources for 50 Fast Flash MX Techniques
7. Delete everything except the wedge shape as shown in the figure. All the lines are segmented so that you can easily delete the segments you don’t need. 8. Select the wedge and choose Insert ➢ Convert to Symbol. Name it wedge, keep the movie clip default, and click OK. 9. Delete the wedge symbol on the Stage. ) N OT E You can find our kaleidoscope in the Techniques folder of the CD-ROM. fla. STEP 2: CREATE THE KALEIDOSCOPE Now you want to create a circle of wedges, creating the look of a kaleidoscope.
Zoom in to 200% or 400%. Choose the Free Transform tool. Hold Shift while you drag in a corner handle and make the bubble very small. Check the bubble at 100% to make sure that it isn’t too small to see. ■ Choose Scene 1 to return to the main Timeline. STEP 6: CREATE THE POPPING ANIMATION Now you want to create the animation of bubbles popping. You add the pop sound here. Choose Insert ➢ New Symbol. Make a movie clip symbol called pop. fla. Rename Layer 1 to pop. Import your pop sound. ■ Add a keyframe at Frame 5.
CP 4) 5 I n this technique, you import a photo, trace it to a bitmap, and then dissolve it back to its photo form, as if a painting is turning into a photo. It’s very easy to do. STEP 1: IMPORT A PHOTO AND CONVERT IT TO A VECTOR In this step, you import a photo and trace it to a vector drawing. Then you turn it into a symbol and center it on the Stage. Start with a new movie (File ➢ New). Import a photo (File ➢ Import). Immediately choose Modify ➢ Trace Bitmap. We used the following settings: ■ ■ ■ Color threshold: 90 Minimum area: 16 pixels Chapter 1 2D Animation ■ ■ Curve Fit: Normal Corner Threshold: Normal Scale the image, if necessary, to take up most of the Stage.