By Ellen Finkelstein
* 50 cool concepts that would take your Flash animations to the following point. comprises issues akin to Simulating a 3D dice, developing an Explosion, development Letters from an pictures, Making Mono Clips Sound Like Stereo, making a 3D Morph, Triggering Speech Bubbles, construction a User-response shape, placing a Flash motion picture onto a PDA.
* Covers the most recent Flash "X" unlock. almost all these results is usually created with Flash 5.
* 50 step by step tips on how to make your Flash five and Flash "X" animations extra extraordinary, attractive, potent, and enjoyable. encompasses a 32-page full-color insert highlighting the main dramatic visible tips.
Read Online or Download 50 Fast Macromedia Flash MX Techniques PDF
Similar design & graphics books
Discover the area of open resource Flash and detect which instruments can be found. methods to determine which device you would like and the way to most sensible healthy it into your workflow. step by step walk-throughs consultant you thru improvement with the most well-liked open resource Flash instruments. Written by means of the venture leads and open resource Flash aficionados.
It is a nice starter or overview ebook for simple visible results. No, it does not conceal complex issues, yet these books scant the fundamentals, and when you do not research the fundamentals you're lacking part the aptitude of Flash.
This is the 1st ebook i have discovered that covers each point of the Pen device (which you actually need) in a transparent style and intimately, so it may be simply understood. loads of authors pass over it for the reason that every person hates studying it. a few authors simply surrender and refer you to Adobe aid ;')
Silverlight Recipes: A Problem-Solution method is your functional significant other to constructing wealthy, interactive net functions with Microsoft's most up-to-date expertise. This booklet tackles universal difficulties and situations that on-the-job builders face on a daily basis via revealing code and particular options. you are going to fast have the capacity to combine real-world, functioning code into your purposes - and store hours of coding time.
- The Art of Flash Animation: Creative Cartooning
- Flex 4 Fun
- Server-Side Flash: Scripts, Databases, and Dynamic Development
- ActionScript: Your visual blueprint for creating interactive projects in Flash CS4 Professional
Additional info for 50 Fast Macromedia Flash MX Techniques
Now you need to draw the mouths. Because you often need the same shape more than once, we suggest that you draw all the mouths on the first keyframe you are using and then place ■ them to the side of the Stage. Label them with the sound to which they go, or you can number them according to their order. In this way, you can also make sure that all the mouths are of similar sizes. ) ■ For each keyframe, copy the mouth you need, click the keyframe, and paste in the mouth. Drag it to the proper location.
The later chapters, especially Chapters 5, 6, and 7 make use of 2D animation, of course, but if you understand animation (motion and shape tweening as well as frame-by-frame animation), you don’t need to do the 2D animation techniques first. How do you decide which techniques you want to look at? First read the description of the technique and look at the figures. Then open the SWF file on the CD-ROM and see if you like it. Chapter 1 covers 2D animation techniques. Of course, animation is the very basis of Flash, and you won’t want to miss these.
Click the instance. In the Property inspector, choose Alpha from the Color drop-down list. Set it to 0%. ■ Click Frame 30. Click the instance. In the Property inspector, choose Alpha from the Color drop-down list. Set the alpha to 100%. ■ ■ Photo from U. S. com/PHOTO-ARCHIVE/) STEP 2: PLACE THE PHOTO ON THE STAGE You make a symbol of the photo and center it on the Stage on a separate layer. Add a new layer called bitmap. From the Library (Window ➢ Library), drag the photo onto the Stage. ■ Scale the image the same percent you used for the vector image.