By Chris Allen, Wade Arnold, Aral Balkan, Nicolas Cannasse, John Grden, Moses Gunesch, Marc Hughes, Visit Amazon's R. Jon MacDonald Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, R. Jon MacDonald, , Andy Zupko
- Explore the realm of open resource Flash and observe which instruments are available.
- Learn find out how to determine which software you would like and the way to top healthy it into your workflow.
- Step-by-step walk-throughs consultant you thru improvement with the most well-liked open resource Flash tools.
- Written via the undertaking leads and open resource Flash aficionados.
The crucial consultant to Open resource Flash improvement is a realistic improvement consultant to making Flash functions with open resource Flash instruments and workflows. you are going to stroll away with an realizing of what instruments will most sensible fit your present scenario, making your improvement more uncomplicated and extra effective, and with the information of the way to put in and manage the superior instruments on hand, together with the following:
- Papervision3D: to create 3D in Flash
- Red5: to movement video over the internet
- SWX: to construct data-driven mashups and cellular apps
- Fuse: to make ActionScript animation a cinch
- Go: to construct your personal animation instruments in ActionScript 3.0
- haXe: to create Flash documents and more
- AMFPHP: to speak among Flash and php
Open resource Flash has been a revolution for Flash and has made a big influence on how humans construct Flash content material. The open resource instruments on hand extend on Flash's latest software set, permitting you to accomplish such projects as simply create complete 3D in Flash or hook as much as an open resource video-streaming server. lots of those necessary instruments are robust but lack documentation. this ebook explains in step by step aspect find out how to use the preferred open resource Flash tools.
If you must extend your Flash software set and discover the open resource Flash group, then this ebook is for you. in the event you already use a few open resource Flash instruments, then you definately will locate this publication an invaluable documentation source in addition to an eye-opener to the opposite instruments which are available.
Summary of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introducing the realm of Open resource Flash
- Chapter 2 Exploring Open resource Flash: what is Available
- Chapter three getting ready an Open resource Workflow
- Chapter four utilizing an Open resource Workflow
- Chapter five trying out and Debugging
- Chapter 6 Deploying Your Application
- Chapter 7 utilizing AMFPHP
- Chapter eight operating with SWX: The local info layout for the Flash Platform
- Chapter nine utilizing haXe
- Chapter 10 Fuse and GoASAP: Open resource Animation Tools
- Chapter eleven utilizing Papervision3D
- Chapter 12 Introducing Red5
- Chapter thirteen development a few Red5 Apps