By Mathieu Grossard, Nicolas Chaillet, Stéphane Régnier
The aim of this ebook is to supply these attracted to the sphere of versatile robotics with an outline of a number of medical and technological advances within the useful box of robot manipulation. the several chapters research a number of levels that contain a couple of robot units, rather these designed for manipulation initiatives characterised by means of mechanical flexibility. bankruptcy 1 offers with the final context surrounding the layout of functionally built-in microgripping structures. bankruptcy 2 makes a speciality of the twin notations of modal commandability and observability, which play an important function within the keep watch over authority of vibratory modes which are major for regulate concerns. bankruptcy three offers diversified modeling instruments that let the simultaneous use of strength and procedure structuring notations. bankruptcy four discusses sensorless equipment which may be used for manipulation in constrained or congested environments. bankruptcy five analyzes numerous applicable techniques for responding to the explicit wishes required through flexible prehension projects and dexterous manipulation. After a category of compliant tactile sensors targeting dexterous manipulation, bankruptcy 6 discusses the advance of a complying triaxial strength sensor according to piezoresistive know-how. bankruptcy 7 offers with the limitations imposed via submicrometric precision in robot manipulation. bankruptcy eight offers the basic phases of the modeling, id and research of keep watch over legislation within the context of serial manipulator robots with versatile articulations. bankruptcy nine presents an outline of versions for deformable physique manipulators. ultimately, bankruptcy 10 provides a suite of contributions which have been made in regards to the improvement of methodologies for id and keep an eye on of versatile manipulators in accordance with experimental data.
1. layout of built-in versatile buildings for Micromanipulation, Mathieu Grossard, Mehdi Boukallel, Stéphane Régnier and Nicolas Chaillet.
2. versatile constructions’ illustration and outstanding houses on top of things, Mathieu Grossard, Arnaud Hubert, Stéphane Régnier and Nicolas Chaillet.
3. established strength strategy for the Modeling of versatile buildings, Nandish R. Calchand, Arnaud Hubert, Yann Le Gorrec and Hector Ramirez Estay.
4. Open-Loop regulate techniques to Compliant Micromanipulators, Yassine Haddab, Vincent Chalvet and Micky Rakotondrabe.
5. Mechanical Flexibility and the layout of flexible and Dexterous Grippers, Javier Martin Amezaga and Mathieu Grossard.
6. versatile Tactile Sensors for Multidigital Dexterous In-hand Manipulation, Mehdi Boukallel, Hanna Yousef, Christelle Godin and Caroline Coutier.
7. Flexures for High-Precision Manipulation Robots, Reymond Clavel, Simon Henein and Murielle Richard.
8. Modeling and movement regulate of Serial Robots with versatile Joints, Maria Makarov and Mathieu Grossard.
9. Dynamic Modeling of Deformable Manipulators, Frédéric Boyer and Ayman Belkhiri.
10. powerful keep watch over of robot Manipulators with Structural Flexibilities, Houssem Halalchi, Loïc Cuvillon, Guillaume Mercère and Edouard Laroche.
About the Authors
Mathieu Grossard, CEA record, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Nicolas Chaillet, FEMTO-ST, Besançon, France.
Stéphane Régnier, ISIR, UPMC, Paris, France.